Wednesday, June 16, 2010

"Why?" you may ask.

Because I can. :) The internet is such a wonderful tool to connect with people you may not have other wise ever gotten the chance to connect to. I know there are people out there that are like me and love to look at old photos and other things with history and great memories attached to them. Recently I have been cleaning out my grandmother's house and found tons of old photographs and print material. I just thought it would be fun to share some of the more interesting ones. It seems selfish and wasteful to just lock them up and keep them for myself.

Most of the things I have are from my grandmother's life. I have some from my great-grandparents as well, so I would say most of the things I will post will be from the 1920's to 1960's.

This blog is dedicated to my nanie, Anna, and all those who came before her!

No comments:

Post a Comment